Wednesday, October 17, 2007

KOMMUNITY*HEJIRA*KARE

15 JUNE 08

I SEE YOU...as relates to HEJIRA situations ~ THERE IS NOTHING when the SPIRITUAL heART is not sanctioned!

As we go about...I am so very proud of the ways we are given spiritual guideposts & signs & symbols which serve to strengthen us in such ways of comfort

Peacefilled timing & tone guarntees LOVE's unequivocal flourishing!

And...as OVERSTANDING is in fact DIVINE understanding...

I SEE YOU

...everywhere I go...!

April 08
HEJIRA...the unequivocal faith walk ~ being a course in life altering miracles & blessings~being that defining place wherein one's take on righteousness, hospitality, loyalty and truth is challengeds within EVERY ancestral breath!
7 March 08
...when 1one will not...can not...does not righteously join up...come forward ~ 1one can not...must not...will not be a part of the heART...
03 January 08
L.A.W.S. !
Land ~ Air ~ Water ~ Sunshine!
Is there really much more that we need?
Perhaps so, particularly when winter's cold makes cause for the warmth of heat of hearth...OR when summer's swelter makes for the burning desire of soothing cool drink or breeze...OR when one is lonely, some satisfying company most certainly fills the pressing bill ~
Invariably we ALL can / will bear witness to the undeniable LAWS of attraction ~ put simply, we ALL come full circle in the axiom...
ONCE CHOSEN...OBTAINED!
...and so ~ our lands may be palatially luxurious...as our air may be pure & unpolluted...AND our water may no longer be privitized...as our soul satisfying sunshine will ALL ways energize ~
AND
OUR healed heARTs
will ever beat the ancient rhythms of
...joyluv...
that
~ within the ethereal passionate connection personal ~
WE
R
forever
1One!
~
31 December 07
~ JOY * LOVE ~
~
...be it love of family...
~as in the sharing of home cooked meals and stories of commonality which bind generations~
...be it love reciprocated in friendship...
~as within the well wishing ways one simply calls just to say "hey"~
...be it love embodied in ALL which defines romance & energizing physicality...
~as with the simple surge of endorphins transmitted through the healing touch of heART*hands~
...be it the breath taking OR giving love of the the aesthetically pleasing...
~as in latter day reminiscences of rain washed trolley line umbrella trees & gifted city hall flowers~
...ALL ways BE...
...that wholistic, divine beginning, libatory joining up & ever cherished...
...ever new eARTh*Sky courtship...
beloved
&
~ Sterling ~

21 December 07



I*AM!
...BEING...
ever & ever
DOOR*BEING
open
2
likin&luvin
DESIRING
...U&U&U...
SPEAK!
he*ART*Talk
mackin*connection
over
miles & mountains
...MYnute...
525,600 MYnutes*TIMES 20
over hOUR surrogate lines
...not mine...
4 TIMES 525,600
MY*nutes
MyN*US
10,512,000
...equates...
DEVINE
deliverance
DEEP
heART*Drum*Talk
Nguzo'd
preparedness vows
of
joyluvALLwayZ!
...ALL y'all HEARD...
WE
...picked upon...
Born witness to the @ LONGlast wordz
'bout joining up...property claiming
BEINGS*1ONE
...traveling miles over begged & borrowed mountains & minutes...
heART*Talk
as
i&I&i
repose*response
Aquiessence*Allowing
the
EVER*TRANSPARENT
&
...Open*Door...
ALL*WE*WAYZ
nuetranoids
&
4TRUE
!
RESPONSIBLITY
echos
ASE'
7 October 07

HEJIRA...The escape 1One makes by way of DIVINE order, with the exacting plan to avoid, leave behind or escape eminent danger...a seldom used term derived from an ancient language, a quanitifying term relative to EVOLUTIONARY, necessary journeying...Be they journeys which involve physical movement, or one's which allow for ethereal travelings which supercede time and space ~ I fully recommend ~ NO!, challenge EVERYone to be open to at least SPIRITUAL sojourn!

...1One's range of vision is often influenced as well as enhanced by 1One's experiences and awareness...

My personal HEJIRA is a reality which I hope will never end ~ as I am learning through living that when one door closes...myriad others swing open wide!

I am recognizing, and bearing FULL witness ~ ALL OF LIFE IS INDEED A JOURNEY ~ though we are constantly moving within and through cycles...journeys are oftenbest taken when 1One is OR at least willing to be consciously aligned...AND of nuetral spirit!

Wise one's are recalled as having said something to the effect of, "endings ARE beginnings of wonderful, beautiful, healing things"...in my life's travels, I am actively living the absolute truth of these profound words.

My personal life sojourns are manifesting as clearly defined cycles of qualitative recognizings of omnipresent JOY even as steps are woven within swirling, gripping cycles of pain ~ within revelatory cycles repeated within many, many maelstroms of varying degrees of truth & cvonsequence...over & over...again and again!
THAT WHICH DOES NOT KILL...STRENGTHENS!

The most recent Hejira*Cycle within which I am currently consciously born & coming full circle, started as I so often lay seemingly dying and too steadfast to live. I was cold, in dire need of warmth, though I was not frozen...I was also alone in places OVER crowded... I was sick, though not disEASEd ~ and though the very fact of death & dying was all around me, I was not, and yet am not by the presence of it consumed.

I promised a friend of spirit, "...when the time comes that I travel to the east again, I will come to New Orleans to see about you ~". Sistah Sharifa had only been back in post Katrina New Orleans for about 6six months after relocating to Houston immediately after the 2005 cataclysmic flooding when the heavens blessed that my heART*Pledge came to BE 4True!

...the quintessential*carribeanesque culture of the "CRESCENT" city is at once ancient, embryonic and too ethereal!

As we morning mourners somberly marched, strutted and too, grooved emersed within the womblike comfort of musical impresario Willie T's funeral march 2nd line, i was uplifted well within the mesmerrirhythmic syncopative gyratings of jubilant NOLA grievings as well as wholistically ~embraced by~
...SOUL*SEARING*DIRGE* MUSINGS...
~
CANDLELIT
ZAWADI
LIFE ALTERING ESSENCE!
THE UNEQUIVOCAL...
joyLUVeverLASTING!
~
LIGHT*DOV...
Diamond*LIFEverlasting
MARQUIS...
HeavenBlest
ME!
...done come an' so so soon done gone ~...
Brought i*me*me*mine ENUF lub*luv*LOVE
4
...ever...
~
We started the last rites walk subdued and slowly...WE picked up to a somber samba...and O as we turned the inevitable steepled corner...We cast off ALL judgemental restraint as we shagged them on down the 4TRUE*NEWbeing 2nd*line!

I traveled west initially to meet Peace, and in time, soul satisfying solace I could sence...
I was a stranger in a strange land, and even familiar imagings were not mine to own or claim...and even though in a state of heart constricting debilatation, I remebered my life's purpose and I have NEVER forgotten my name...I finally found recognizeable within me the lulling lure of HOME...I know; throughout this sojourn of grace, I shall never forget my way home.

When the much prayed for time came for me to actualize the strength needed to complete the steps required to submit to the rebirthing truths of salvation...I was aware in an instant! In a split second I was, and made ready to GO!

I rose up from my divan shouting rejoicing from within my soul...I walked as if floating in rooms inwhich and by which I had been blessed, KNOWING that the time had come to reach out for the sights and sounds and smells of my less than joyous beginnings.

The two or more days I initially spent on the Washoe People's Northern Nevada lands blessed me within surging circles full with cleansing and amazing wonder. While in the sweat lodge, I KNOW I am not in control of the levels of release I live through...I exited that dome of spiritual evolution a Woman better than before...I walk onward, unafraid.

I pray to EVER WELLcome to sit upcome the handhewn carpenter's bench, beneath the rustling branches of this Washoe*People's fierce wind willow tree...
I will have faith as this Elders of the ancients yet do...and i will gaze upon jagged mountains & clouds and count the soaring planes...
as they have done and so

I will take the obligatory steps of 7Seven...
round & round pit & lodge...
i will rejoice in hawk & eagle flying
and smudge with smoke from resin & bush & brush & tree...
HEJIRA may allow that I will again walk upon that mountainous terrain ~ though if not...I shall always cherish most the memory of young Hale Bop's sweet sad eyes as I prepared to go...
As he lay on the ancestral living room floor gazing up at me I busied myself, packing...my heART swored beyond physicality upon hearing him ask and say...
"IiYAH*ISHA...when will you return...when you do return will you come stay with us...do you have enough money to take with you?" "...I can save my allowance and give it to you so that you will have all the money you need to come back..."
...and so my 11eleven year old Shaman blessed that I will have no financial need as I walk this HEJIRA of Love & Light...!


We traveled south and eastward...I was awake in a dream unfolding as realities revealed themselves, ever and ever more viable and limitless!

With the greatest respect I have ever known I feel the honor and value of 4true community and home.

As I move through this satisfying journey of spirit and light, I know the power of being at 1one within miracles...the knowledge which confirms continuance...a most humbling truth of which I am more than proud.

The unequivocal embodiment of fearlessness is with me now, and I am no longer afraid...there is for me no doubt. I was recipient of the full measure of the fearless example by witnessing the "at home" tradition of tenacity representative the Survivors of the Breaching of the Levies after the onslaught of Hurricane Katrina.

...the redemptive Memhis portion of my hejira was a maelstrom of heARTfelt REbirthings and emotional evolutions...

Being stalled for more than 16Sixteen hours on those cornhusk strewn tracks in Yuma, Colorado caused me to bear increasing witness to the recalibrating dictates of TIME...

3Three year old DESTINY was among the waiting AmTrak passengers who quite soon after hearing the details of the coal car derailment on the tracks some 30Thirty minutes ahead of us 'detrained' with her young Mother...although they were in a cluster of fellow passengers milling around on the gravel alongside the tracks, she, on her own, made her way to my immediate leftside and stood next to me looking up at me...right into my sunshade covered and weary eyes & smiling...I clearly could discern by way of her warm*welcoming language of child*body that she had some particular interest in me!
I removed my amber hued UV shields from my half century plus 5Five eyes...

I could tell by way of her warm and welcoming language of precious pink clad child*body that she indeed had some pointed and particular interest in ME!

SHE HELD UP & OUT HER SMALL WHITE HAND, AND I NOTICED THAT SHE HAD SOMETHING IN IT...I OPENED MY LARGE BLACK HAND AND IN IT SHE GENTLY PLACED A SMALL SAND STONE PEBBLE...

BEING AN AVID EARTHLOVER, I WITH PLEASURED EXUBERANCE THANKED HER...SHE IMMEDIATELY WALKED A FEW STEPS TO MY RIGHT AND STOOPED DOWN ON HER HAUNCHES (...as only children either do OR can...) and painstakingly dug out a sandstone 'boulder' the size of my fist...just for me...smiling and chuckling as I clapped my hands as I thanked her for gifting my w/ yet 1One other Earth*Treasure for my many decades old collections...

Her Mother spotted her there in the clustered groups of wating passengers and came over to us, I asked the Mother her name...Miss D didn't give her mom the breath she required in order to reply and as she looked up at me beaming she said..."I Dest'ny,,,and I 3Tree...I asked her Mother if it would be alright if I shook her hand ~ and with parental consent, I bowed to that very cordial and special little being of light and touched her small dirt crusted hand to each of me windchilled Black cheeks RESPECTively!

Little Lady DEE said turning as she joyfully skipped away, her small hand hidden now inside that of her Mother, "...I like your long hair, it real pretty...& I like your purple too..."

ALL of these really miraculous things occurred on my PURPLE day which is on Fridays...I traveled in basic black wrinkle resistance garb...I packed color specific turtle necks...thinking to be PREpared for the general cooler temps associated with train travel ~ and too to pledge allegiance to a creative 7Seven color*gift bestowed upon ME from the heART*hands of dear sister Elders...yet another story still...

I am aware now that this gentle and innocent honoring of an interesting Elder was from that particular golden*child, an ethereal precursor to yet another PURPLE chance meeting as I was again waiting on the City Hall lawn one Saturday soon to come in sunny San Francisco!

The universe is providing for me such confirming wellsprings of hopes and dreams which at one time I admittedly, was by far too tentative and weak to even think on...

I am well enough NOW to name this new state of being...Freedom Within Miracles!

And so onward and upward I go!
###
AUTUMNA*RISING
(...to falling...)
this autumnal tale of every Man*Woman beginnings
magical mysteries begin as cycles upon successive seasons
begin & end & end & begin
again & ever & ever & again
long ago times
way way before YOU & I were born
way before WE were
SHE is borne of the ethereal ancestral breath
ever & over & over & ever
...wondrously born...
wrapped within the blasting quietness if Terrestia's tambre*time
then SHE...being concieved & spawned at once
every awakening of the eternal season's 3three
reconciled eARTh rythms which proclaim & manifest
yes
conception
& birthing &
RE
birthing
ALL the saME
we hear of the IRIE*TIME a moment of a WOman*motHER child
a young one welcomed in Primavera's wanings
that blessed often misunderstood child of miracles
...YOU may know HER...
that OVERSTANDING daughter of Wintera's dawning dust
around the womb roundness of Terrestia's seasoned places
WE
livers of lives
self transformed
OUR
selves
seemingly degenerant postulate suddenly
gradually...decadently vital...regressively present
ALL together ALONE
considered by the few*many
in
love*light
juxtaposing
dank darkness
abject
&
off
center
OUR
seasoned 1one well & rythmically responds
ALL time aligns within Autumna's unfailing whimsical wonder
...NOW...
we bear unquestionable witness
Fall is in fact Summer's beautifully blessed ending of Winter's healing hibernative liberations
&
@
...Spring...
there is the welcomingly majestic promise epoch of satisfying increase
&
in the turning in & out & around & 'round
the is the quintessence of nostalgia's memory
basking in the relvory
of
golden & crisp leaves fluttering & flying & falling down & down
on ever wanting & waiting soulfully solid motHER*SIStah green Autumna energized & giving grounded in her eternal falling
&
~i~
*

No comments: